Tapas to enjoy and impress is what you will be cooking in this fun and busy class. Carolina hails from Barcelona so expect regional dishes of deliciousness!
Small morsels of traditional Spanish dishes together with some less known ones will make a delightful lunch and more importantly, will give you some ideas and a good base to recreate these tasty bits of food at home, perfect as an alternative to festival canapes too!
As always this class will be packed with top tips from Carolina – just wait and see how many your can count!!
- Piquillo peppers stuffed with salt cod brandade
- Serrano ham and red onion jam moneybags
- Morcilla, caramelised apple and goat’s cheese
- Smoked salmon and herbs croquettes
- Chestnut cream soup with sauteed wild mushrooms
- Traditional Christmas sweets
Join us for our last class of 2021 and we will be celebrating in style!