To celebrate Ursula being released back into the classroom we have put together a menu from fresh seafood and salads to heavenly desserts – every recipe sings with the summer flavours of Southern Italy.
Let Ursula transport you to to Palermo for snacks from the friggitoria found all over the city or to Naples and crispy baby lemon calamari eaten by the shores of the Mediterranean sea. Finish with a cake we think you will never have tried before a delicious lemon, cardamom & rosemary torte.
- Panelle – deliciously light chickpea flour fritters traditionally served in Sicily in a sesame seed coated bun with a squeeze of lemon from the many friggitoria all over Palermo
- Calamari al limone fritti – Deep-fried baby lemon calamari
- Tre fagioli con menta e limone – Three beans with mint & limes
- Grissini di farro romano – Roman Spelt grissini
- Brioche al limoncello – Limoncello brioche buns
Book fast to avoid disappointment – these fly out!