Always wanted to learn how to chop an onion like a pro?
On this very hands on masterclass you’ll learn many hints, tips and tricks that chefs learn over many years in the kitchen. You’ll also discover:
- What’s the best knife for you?
- How do you use, handle and look after your knife safely and efficiently?
- What and why are there so many different knives?
- What knives do I need?
- How do I keep my knives sharp?
- How to chop an onion like a profession chef!
Depending on the season you’ll make a delicious salad or soup, a salsa or stir fry, and the classic base for all stews and soups in Europe known as Mirepoix or Soffritto. Finishing with an apple tart.
Please feel free to bring your own knives but we will provide you with everything you need!