Have you always wanted to master the art of making your own Gyoza? Japanese gyoza are a great food to share with friends and family and are the ultimate Japanese street food!
Let Sarah teach you the art of folding your own using 3 different types of fillings including pork, prawn and vegetable varieties. So this class can be vegetarian and vegan. It is always wonderful to see people’s faces in the class when they suddenly realise that they too can do it!!!
You will also learn how to make different types of Japanese sauces to accompany them.
As with all our classes we will be able to recommend local suppliers for all ingredients so that you can go home and replicate them straight away.
Simple, tasty and easy to master – even for a complete beginner!
The exact location of this venue can be found by clicking this link:
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cater for specific dietary requirements in some of our classes but please ensure that you let us know of any allergies at the time of booking.
- If you are booking the class as a gift, please ask the recipient to get in touch with us directly with any allergies ahead of the class by emailing us at email@example.com.
- A follow up email will be sent a few days before each class with any additional instructions and a copy of the recipes. It would be a good idea to print a copy off ahead of the class if you have the facility to do so.
- Some of our classes may be set up for you to take some of your dishes home with you so please ensure you bring containers with you as these will not be provided by the school at the end of each class.
- Please make sure that all email correspondence is forwarded on to all gift recipients to ensure that they have received all of the above instructions.