Welcome to 2024!!!! For our first class of the year it had to be our Mexican class.
A fiesta of flavours – that’s the true essence of Mexican cuisine. Whether it’s a deep, rich mole sauce or a taco with all the toppings, one thing is guaranteed- an explosion of flavour on the palate.
Mexico is home to fresh herbs, lime, corn and of course the iconic chilli. Be prepared to get hands on as our chef guides you through a whistle stop tour of Mexican street food classics fit for El Presidente himself!
Dishes may include:
- Handmade corn tacos
- Pico de gallo salsa
- Sweetcorn and black bean salsa
- Pink pickled onions
- Chihuahua chilli sauce
- Tinga de pollo
- Birria de taco- demonstration
The exact location of this venue can be found by clicking on this link:
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cater for specific dietary requirements in some of our classes but please ensure that you let us know of any allergies at the time of booking.
- If you are booking the class as a gift, please ask the recipient to get in touch with us directly with any allergies ahead of the class by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A follow up email will be sent a few days before each class with any additional instructions and a copy of the recipes. It would be a good idea to print a copy off ahead of the class if you have the facility to do so.
- Some of our classes may be set up for you to take some of your dishes home with you so please ensure you bring containers with you as these will not be provided by the school at the end of each class.
- Please make sure that all email correspondence is forwarded on to all gift recipients to ensure that they have received all of the above instructions.