At the heart of Middle Eastern food lies the deft use of spices. Whether it’s the warming notes of baharat, the citrus spike of sumac or the gentle fruity warmth of Aleppo pepper, this cuisine seems custom built to excite the palate.
Utilising fresh ingredients, masses of herbs and core ingredients such as pulses, rice and breads, Middle Eastern cuisine perfectly strikes a balance between meat and vegetarian dishes, flavours and textures.
Dishes may include:
- Citrussy herby couscous
- Soft flatbreads with “Baghdad Café” butter
- Classic Middle Eastern dips: muhammara, moutabel, hummus balila (rustic texture, served
- Shish touk – marinated chicken skewers with our secret taouk spice blend
- Marinated labneh (chef demo)
- Batata hara – spicy potatoes in coriander sauce (chef demo)
Suitable for all levels – come hungry!
The exact location of this venue can be found by clicking this link: