We are so excited to announce that the very generous folk at Riso Gallo have sponsored this class and have recently launched several new products. So lucky us, we now have a treasure trove of different rices including some of Italy’s most famous risotto grains plus some mixed grains, and wholegrains, including the trending black rice to work with.
Everyone that books this class with us will get all the rice they need sent directly to them by Riso Gallo! Get ready to make dishes you might not have made before!
So, who better than Ursula Ferrigno who has created this stunning menu to showcase 5 dishes that maybe you wouldn’t have tried before as well as an exquisite monkfish risotto. The full menu you will create at home is:
- Risotto di rana pescatrice – Monkfish risotto
- Insalata di riso nero con carciofi, pinoli, burrata e un condimento di limone, menta & prezzemolo – Black rice salad with artichoke, pinenuts, burrata & a lemon, mint & parsley dressing
- Riso al salto – Crispy rice pancake (the image!!)
- Panzanella ai cereali – Panzanella with grains
- Tuscan Faro Soup – Zuppa di faro toscana
- Venetian Rice Cake – Torta Campagnola
This class is slightly longer than our normal online classes as you can see we have packed in 2 more dishes than normal as Ursula was so keen to show you what can be created with rice – who would have thought a sweet Venezian rice cake?!