Aromatic and exotic, Persian cuisine encapsulates everything that we love about the subtle use of spices and showcases imaginative techniques for getting the very best out of both meat and vegetables.
Alternately vibrant and rich, these flavours tantalise the palate and excite the senses. Working both in pairs and groups, in this class you will take a deep dive into just what makes this cuisine so very special.
Dishes may include:
- Ful medames with feta, lemon oil and pickled chilli relish
- Bazaar bread with goat’s cheese and sumac
- Aubergine pilaf with yoghurt and zhoug
- Baked cannellini with Turkish spices and orange and thyme crumb (chef demonstration)
- Preserved lemon guacamole
- Pickled onion rings in rose vinegar
- Ali nazik (minced lamb and smoked aubergine – chef demonstration)
This class is a first for us at the Jericho Kitchen and we hope there will be many more!
The exact location of this venue can be found by clicking this link: