Tapas to enjoy and impress is what you will be cooking in this fun and busy class. Carolina hails from Barcelona so expect regional dishes of deliciousness!
Small morsels of traditional Spanish dishes together with some less known ones will make a delightful lunch and more importantly, will give you some ideas and a good base to recreate these tasty bits of food at home.
In this class you will be making the following dishes:
- Albóndigas en salsa picante – Meatballs in spicy tomato sauce
- Tortilla de patatas y cebolla – Traditional Spanish omelette
- Champiñones al ajillo – Sautéed mushrooms with garlic and sherry
- Chorizos a la sidra – Chorizos cooked in cider
- Montaditos sobrasada y huevo de codorniz – Sobrasada and quail egg montadito
- Olive Oil Cake with orange in syrup
These classes sell out fast and for good reason – just look at the reviews on Trustpilot!