Ursula Ferrigno is a talented cook with a deep love of Southern Italian food. Half Italian and a noted teacher Ursula specialises in demonstrating the making of Italian breads, Italian soups, risottos, vegetables, fruit dishes and every kind of pasta dish. She has cooked on many TV programmes and is a prolific author. She is also listed by the Guardian as one of their 10 top chefs to learn to cook with – and after a class with Ursula you will know why. As soon as we put these classes up they sell out – so get booking to avoid disappointment!!!
During this fun filled class you will learn how to make the following dishes – so come hungry!!
- Melanzane con salame e carciofi – Aubergines with salami and artichoke
- Zucchine all griglia marinate al limone – Grilled courgette marinated with Sicilian lemons
- Guanciali di patate e mozzarella – Guanchiali, potato & mozzarella ravioli with butter & herb sauce
- Saute de Frutti di Mare – Mixed seafood platter
- Profiteroles con sonsorpresa – Profiteroles with a velvety lemon cream
This will definitely get us in the mood for our summer holidays in Italy this year. Book fast to avoid disappointment!!!