The fabulous cuisine of India suits both vegetarians and vegans perfectly. Deft use of spices ensures that vegetables and pulses are the stars of the show.
From street food to delicious curries, Indian cooks understand the importance of flavours, colours and textures. In this class you will learn how to create a range of delicious curries and side dishes and how to adjust and balance flavours.
Working in pairs, you will whip up a palate-pleasing banquet that will include a selection from the following dishes:
- Roasted cauliflower and channa masala curry
- Aloo tikki – spicy potato cakes with burnt lime raitha
- Leek, pea and mint samosas
- Pan-fried paneer in cashew sauce (chef demonstration)
- Bharwan mirch-stuffed sweet peppers
- Butter naan
The exact location of this venue can be found by clicking this link: