Ursula Ferrigno is a talented cook with a deep love of Southern Italian food. Half Italian and a noted teacher, Ursula specialises in demonstrating the making of Italian breads, Italian soups, risottos, vegetables, fruit dishes and every kind of pasta dish. She has cooked on many TV programmes and is a prolific author.
She is also listed by the Guardian as one of their 10 top chefs to learn to cook with – and after a class with Ursula you will know why. As soon as we put these classes up they sell out, so get booking to avoid disappointment!
Ursula’s has a passion for pasta and bread, but vegetables (and good oil!) have pride of place and so in this class we will be making dishes where the vegetables are very much centre stage.
Dishes being prepared may include:
- Pane di olive con cipolla fracita – olive bread with onion filling
- Gnocchi di pate con pesto di rucola e noci – gnocchi with rocket
- Lasagne Tricolore – spinach, fennel and tomato lasagne
- Peperoni arrosto con carciofi, pecorino e noci – roast peppers with artichokes, pecorino
We think this seasonal menu is just perfect and suitable for all levels and all ages. It is an absolute feast, so come hungry…
The exact location of this venue can be found by clicking this link:
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cater for specific dietary requirements in some of our classes but please ensure that you let us know of any allergies at the time of booking.
- If you are booking the class as a gift, please ask the recipient to get in touch with us directly with any allergies ahead of the class by emailing us at email@example.com.
- A follow up email will be sent a few days before each class with any additional instructions and a copy of the recipes. It would be a good idea to print a copy off ahead of the class if you have the facility to do so.
- Some of our classes may be set up for you to take some of your dishes home with you so please ensure you bring containers with you as these will not be provided by the school at the end of each class.
- Please make sure that all email correspondence is forwarded on to all gift recipients to ensure that they have received all of the above instructions.