Ursula Ferrigno is a talented cook with a deep love of Southern Italian food. Half Italian and a noted teacher Ursula specialises in demonstrating the making of Italian breads, Italian soups, risottos, vegetables, fruit dishes and every kind of pasta dish. She has cooked on many TV programmes and is a prolific author.
She is also listed by the Guardian as one of their 10 top chefs to learn to cook with – and after a class with Ursula you will know why.
- Pane rimacinati – Semolina mountain bread with sesame seeds
- Gulingiones di patate – traditional Sardinian potato ravioli with ricotta & mint
- Insalata di orangio di tarocchi – Orange and red onion salad
- Insalata di fiche con mozzarella e basilico – Black fig, mozzarella and basil salad
- Semifreddo al torroncino – Chocolate nougat ice cream.
As soon as we put these classes up they sell out – so get booking to avoid disappointment!!!