So popular was the first class of this year that we simply had to repeat it!!
Ursula Ferrigno is a talented cook with a deep love of Southern Italian food. Half Italian and a noted teacher Ursula specialises in demonstrating the making of Italian breads, Italian soups, risottos, vegetables, fruit dishes and every kind of pasta dish. She has cooked on many TV programmes and is a prolific author.
She is also listed by the Guardian as one of their 10 top chefs to learn to cook with – and after a class with Ursula you will know why.
During this fun filled class you will learn how to make the following dishes – so come hungry!!
- Minestra di ceci e castagne – Chestnut soup with chickpeas
- Schiacciata di uva – Fresh grape flatbread
- Insalata di orangio di tarocchi – Orange and red onion salad
- Lasagna di radicchio alla Trevigiana – Radicchio Lasagna
- Mousse di nocciole con nido d’ape e cioccolato – Hazelnut mousse with honeycomb and chocolate
As soon as we put these classes up they sell out – so get booking to avoid disappointment!!!