Ursula Ferrigno is a talented cook with a deep love of Southern Italian food. Half Italian and a noted teacher, Ursula specialises in demonstrating the making of Italian breads, Italian soups, risottos, vegetables, fruit dishes and every kind of pasta dish. She has cooked on many TV programmes and is a prolific author including her latest book Cucina di Amalfi.
She is also listed by the Guardian as one of their 10 top chefs to learn to cook with, and after a class with Ursula you will know why. As soon as we put these classes up they sell out, so get booking to avoid disappointment!
Get ready to learn more than just these recipes. Ursula always packs in top tips and stories that bring these recipes to life. Just wait to hear the story about the grape flatbread and Concord.
Dishes may include:
- Zuppa di fava con lemoni, menta e pasta – Broad bean soup with lemon, mint and pasta
- Ceci fritti con salvia e oregano – Fried chickpeas with herbs and very tasty olive relish
- Grissini Torinesi – Roman Spelt grissini
- Gnocchi di spinaci, piselli e ricotta – Spinach, green pea and ricotta gnocchi
- Torta di pistachio e fregola – Strawberry & Pistachio cake
This class is suitable for all levels and all ages from 12 years old. Book fast – these classes are not around for long!
The exact location of this venue can be found by clicking this link: