Ursula Ferrigno is a talented cook with a deep love of Southern Italian food. Half Italian and a noted teacher Ursula specialises in demonstrating the making of Italian breads, Italian soups, risottos, vegetables, fruit dishes and every kind of pasta dish. She has cooked on many TV programmes and is a prolific author.
She is also listed by the Guardian as one of their 10 top chefs to learn to cook with – and after a class with Ursula you will know why.
During this fun filled class you will learn how to make the following dishes – so come hungry!!
- Torta al testo – Umbrian flatbreads
- Gulingiones di patate – traditional Sardinian potato ravioli with ricotta & mint
- Insalata di cavolfiori – Pickled cauliflower salad
- Ceci fritti con salvia e oregano e gustoso olive nero – Fried chickpeas with herbs and very tasty olive relish!
- Torta di mele d’Maria – Apple Cake
As soon as we put these classes up they sell out – so get booking to avoid disappointment!!!